Friday, November 25, 2011

Dragonmeet - Saturday 26 November

I shall be appearing at Dragonmeet tomorrow (Saturday 26 November), as the guest of Tin Man Games.

The event runs from 10.00am, at Kensington Town Hall, and I'm planning to be there for the whole day.

Fighting Fantasy's Warlock is going to be around as will Graham Bottley of Arion Games, publisher of Second Edition Advanced Fighting Fantasy. And Cubicle 7 will be selling my Pax Britannia books.

I'm on the 'Fiction and the Games Industry' panel with my esteemed colleagues Sarah Newton and Iain Lowson, starting at 1.30pm, whilst m'colleague James Wallis will be interviewing Ian Livingstone OBE, from 11.00am - 12.00pm with a Q&A session afterwards.

So, maybe I'll see you there...

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ROB SANDERS said...

How did it go, Jonathan?

November 26, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Hi Rob

It was good. I'm going over to www.JonathanGreenAuthor.com to blog about it now.

November 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home