Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Howl of the Werewolf

Later this year, Howl of the Werewolf (arguably my most popular Fighting Fantasy adventure gamebook to date) is being re-released in the new larger FF format and I have the opportunity to put right any errors that may have crept in the first time round.

I am already aware of one, which will be quite easy to fix, but this is where you come in. Are there any errors that you are aware of and think I might have missed? If you do know of any, please reply to this post and I shall be eternally grateful.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger asada said...

Nice to meet you. I am Asada who is a Japanese FF reader. I want to tell you about an error draft amendment of "Howl of the Werewolf", but may write it in this column? There are much some quantity of the sentence.

April 13, 2010 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Hi Asada

Thanks for getting in touch.

Feel free to post your comment here. If you've found an error we should be able to get it fixed in time for the re-print later this year.

(I am aware of one already.)

Best

Jon

April 14, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Hi Asada

Thanks very much for your comments.

I am in the process of going through them at the moment, but I really appreciate the time and trouble you have gone to in posting these.

Thanks again!

April 18, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger asada said...

If my error draft amendment helps it, I am honored.
I look forward to re-release of September.
I purchased "Night of the Necromancer". Because I am weak in English, I read little by little while referring to a dictionary.

"A future demand"

I hope for the publication of a local map becoming the stage of the story.

I pray for luck.

April 22, 2010 at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home