Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stormslayer - the wait is almost over

It has been a good few months since I first revealed here that I had written another new Fighting Fantasy adventure entitled Stormslayer. However, since then I have been unable to reveal much more about it... until now.


Stormslayer is out on September 3, which is only a few weeks away now, and next week I will be revealing the brand new covers for the first four books that will be released as part of the Fighting Fantasy re-launch.

So, watch this space over the coming week, and prepare to be amazed!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

Obviously, I can't wait for Stormslayer... BUT I still take umbrage with the fact that so much of the cover has been used for the overarching design elements instead of the original and often brilliant artwork. I can understand the need to make the books look uniform but it just seems so extreme! I'm really looking forward to the internal art though, I hope they haven't messed with that...

August 22, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home