Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Eye Candy

I feel like I'm a bit behind the game on this one (especially as I vaguely know both P J Holden and Al Ewing, who are both involved), but if you've not seen Eye Candy, the new iPhone kids comic, then check this out.



P J illustrated my Warhammer 40,000 comic strip Slavebreak, while Al is the only other author (to date) to write for the Pax Britannia universe, and who also knows how to cut the rug when the time is right.

You can find out more about the Eye Candy initiative at Infurious Comics.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

hello Jon!

The eyecandy thing looks great. I like the fact you can drop back through the different stages of art, and even colour in the line art!

Did you see that the beeb has had a go at Matching wits with the Kids?

Over here...

December 10, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home