Friday, April 4, 2008

New Blog

Regular visitors to this site may have noticed that I have already listed 'Match Wits with the Kids' on my book list even though it's not been published yet; it's out in June. However, if you click on this link you will actually be taken to a shiny new blog created especially for that title.


The idea is to have a dedicated resource, as it were, for that book on the Internet, where I hope to partake in scintillating conversation with readers as well as taking the opportunity to publish some unique content linked to 'Match Wits'.

This is something I plan to do for other future publications of mine and the Pax Britannia series as a whole, so keep popping back, keep 'em peeled, and until then...

2 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

We're really looking forward to this one; it's eleven years since I left secondary school and almost as many for my girlfriend, and although we don't yet have children it will be interesting to see just how much we do remember. To put it into context using the icon 'blurb' as an example, the only thing I recall from that list is photosynthesis.... It's also interesting because you're a teacher, and I can compare it with what I got taught when I was at school over a decade ago to see if anything has changed or been improved upon since my education :) For similar reasons we're also looking forward to What is Myrrh Anyway? later this year.

April 5, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Hi Mataeus,

I'm pleased to hear it. The book is written in a light-hearted style from an adult perspective, so there should be some other snippets of uselss information that you will enjoy.

Let me know what you think of it (when it comes out in June).

April 6, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home