Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

As the last day of 2007 wends inexorably towards midnight and the first day of 2008, I find myself pondering the achievements of the last year and considering the upcoming projects which await me in January and beyond.

It is almost six months since I gave up full-time work to write and so far things seem to be shaping up nicely. In that time I have written a novel, pitched and completed my Doctor Who Decide Your Destiny adventure, and am now working on my next project, due for summer 2008. Next year, after finishing my latest book it looks like I'll have at least another two novels to write along with a novella. I have a number of other irons in the fire but, as usual, I won't speak about those until I have something more concrete to report.

Over at his blog 'Vicious Imagery', David Bishop (freelance writer and one-time editor of 2000AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine) has also been pondering the past year's creative efforts. You can read about his hits and misses here.

But for now, from 'Unnatural History', enjoy yourselves tonight and here's to a happy - and creative - 2008.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

Happy New Year Mr Green, I hope your choice to become a full time writer is working out well and I am looking forward to your 2008 material :)

January 1, 2008 at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home